Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Manutsg Chalet 2007 (Discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Cant wait for the gathering man !! Big Grin Maybe we should give it a name so every year we will look forward to this day !! Big Grin
Brooklyn- Wrote:Cant wait for the gathering man !! Big Grin Maybe we should give it a name so every year we will look forward to this day !! Big Grin

hehe while brooklyn is sweating in the hot sun in tekong. i shall take this moment to suggest the name of the gathering to be renamed: "weiyi's annual AMSTERDAM christmas party!" jkjk. i think the events team are creative! let them do the job Wink
Bitch.. I am sure you can come up with a better... more generic name Smile
Amsterdam would be good for WY on the chalet, since everyone is going to get drunk.
Hahahaha.......:cheer. Who's the Bitch? Are we going to throw him into the sea? Dun give a damn if he's drunk or not.
Wy only likes Amsterdam? No other beer?
Pally Wrote:Hahahaha.......:cheer. Who's the Bitch? Are we going to throw him into the sea? Dun give a damn if he's drunk or not.

uncle chan scares me........
Pally Wrote:Hahahaha.......:cheer. Who's the Bitch? Are we going to throw him into the sea? Dun give a damn if he's drunk or not.

I agree... Uncle Chan is one scary Devil!
markie Wrote:Bitch.. I am sure you can come up with a better... more generic name Smile

alrighty buddy! we will change it to "mark's annual xmas party to commerate him being the BEST CENTREBACK of MANUTDSG!" Cool
uncle chan you dislike me right. zzz. die die want to throw me into the sea,

3 more weeks to the party! cannot wait for it!
Glenn, Dun worry. We go easy on you. We dunk you head 1st after we drown you in Gazza's infamous Barber Chair treatment. Hahahaha.
glennwg Wrote:alrighty buddy! we will change it to "mark's annual xmas party to commerate him being the BEST CENTREBACK of MANUTDSG!" Cool
uncle chan you dislike me right. zzz. die die want to throw me into the sea,

3 more weeks to the party! cannot wait for it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24