Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Manutsg Chalet 2007 (Discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
dregan2000 Wrote:ive always thought you 2 were the better match....

hahaaaa

LOL. nonsense. she's just a friend (:
Just pay your share.... dun worry about her Smile
Anyway, I'll be bringing two char bors, both of whom won't be eating much though Big Grin

And that means I probably won't be staying overnight and watch you guys bathe Glenn in the sea. What a sight: mass-dunking dead in the night *grin*

Glenn: remember to wear your bikinis and bring spare undergarments Tongue (kidding, please don't harm our poor Glenn Glenn hor! Not in front of Clarah anyway Big Grin)

Looking forward to BBQ night,
MerV

PS. hope you guys pay Mark soon (I have!) ... <- sounds like the PLP plot advertisement Tongue
Mark, think you have to re-PM'ed all your correct bank account lah.
hmmm. i rather not eat than. $15 leh! its alot. somemore got fustal on that night. its too much for me to pay. ):
leftbackchamp Wrote:hmmm. i rather not eat than. $15 leh! its alot. somemore got fustal on that night. its too much for me to pay. ):

whoa no longer tycoon le ah. HAHAHA. must be too much hamburgers. guess we got to save slowly bah.
yeah gotta agree with nick, 15 bucks can be a lil steep for some.. whats on the menu anyways?
mervcustom Wrote:And that means I probably won't be staying overnight and watch you guys bathe Glenn in the sea. What a sight: mass-dunking dead in the night *grin*

Glenn: remember to wear your bikinis and bring spare undergarments Tongue (kidding, please don't harm our poor Glenn Glenn hor! Not in front of Clarah anyway Big Grin)

warloww.. cannot stay overnight. danng. no pastor to maintain spirtual law and order.

BIKINI? hahaha. ya loh dun harm glenn!
Besides food, we need to ease the cost of the chalet itself... 15 bucks is resonable....
Caleb Wrote:Besides food, we need to ease the cost of the chalet itself... 15 bucks is resonable....

oh yeah thanks josh. goondu me, totally neglected considering chalet booking fees also.

in that case 15 bucks is absolutely reasonable!!!
yea, in fact.. when we were discussing yesterday, we could be still short of cash even after collect $15 from everyone. We need at least 15 people to cover the cost of the chalet. Menu wise, i think it really depends on how much we have to spare Smile

I totally agree that $15 might be steep for some people. But it is really the lowest possible amount that I can come up with. Any lower, we will be eating Bee Hoon and drinking tap water. Smile

Oh yah.. the bank account number i give got 1 number missing. Type too fast.. lol.. i doubt Anyone is going to pay me thru my bank account thouugh... Damn lazy to mass PM again. So just in case anyone wanna pay me thru ibank..

DBS Savings
066-8-011114
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24