Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Manutsg Chalet 2007 (Discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
leftbackchamp Wrote:hmmm. i rather not eat than. $15 leh! its alot. somemore got fustal on that night. its too much for me to pay. ):

but ur the tycoon wat.. lolx!
Poor lil' Nicky..
Why all of a sudden so broke?? lol Tongue
Wah lau, just coz you all got year end bonus ya-ya papaya liao lor *lol*

MerV

Back to topic: I agree $15 is pretty reasonable for everyone to chip in and make this party a great one yah? Nic, let me know if you really have cash flow problems, I'm sure you and I can work out something ... like, every $1 = extra homework revision!!! Big Grin
Mark... I pay you on the 12th... Can't wait for 22th... Btw the christmas present exchange is still on right?
slash56 Wrote:Mark... I pay you on the 12th... Can't wait for 22th... Btw the christmas present exchange is still on right?

u wanna buy from hk izzit?
Devvic Wrote:u wanna buy from hk izzit?

haha.. me back in Singapore liao brudders.... There hor.. nothing to buy de... i spent most of the time as a coolie + Bodyguard to my gf there... hai...
Welcome back KF bro! HK no United shops or anything meh? *grin*

Aiyah, a simple meaningful gift for exchange can liao lah. It's the small things that bring a smile oftentimes.

MerV
Hmm.. maybe have.. but i have no $#$^#$^ idea where... wht i see is all from Temple Street... = Fake!

Oh well.. Will get one steady one in Singapore.. Wink
mervcustom Wrote:Wah lau, just coz you all got year end bonus ya-ya papaya liao lor *lol*

MerV

Back to topic: I agree $15 is pretty reasonable for everyone to chip in and make this party a great one yah? Nic, let me know if you really have cash flow problems, I'm sure you and I can work out something ... like, every $1 = extra homework revision!!! Big Grin

eh ACTUALLY I DUN MIND AT ALL MAN!!! ALRIGHT! (: but dun think i will be staying. since i will be paying $15, i will chiong all the food. woot.
talking-devils Wrote:but ur the tycoon wat.. lolx!

lol? i just received pocket money lah .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24