Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Manutsg Chalet 2007 (Discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
lol.... keep all pregnant ladies away from calvin!!!! lol...
EMU07 Wrote:lol.... keep all pregnant ladies away from calvin!!!! lol...

Bro, my question is..will there be any ladies at alllll........ Tongue
slash56 Wrote:Bro, my question is..will there be any ladies at alllll........ Tongue

of cos there would be bro..
ain't maryann considered a lady at all?? lol Tongue

EMU07 Wrote:lol.... keep all pregnant ladies away from calvin!!!! lol...

yeah!! pls!!
fieryhot Wrote:of cos there would be bro..
ain't maryann considered a lady at all?? lol Tongue

Er... ya she is.. but she's taken already le right? Tongue
slash56 Wrote:Bro, my question is..will there be any ladies at alllll........ Tongue

Bro, there is our lovely Evelyn, mervs wife, Celia, Marks gf and Moon (my wife)

but yeah, i heard some of the guys are hoping that there will be girls staying in other units of the chalet. IMO, sure got girls one.... so near christmas. But who dare to approach and make friends!?!?
with enuf alcohol i think anyone of us would dare. just look at glenn, that skinny fella even approaches ladyboys.
EMU07 Wrote:Bro, there is our lovely Evelyn, mervs wife, Celia, Marks gf and Moon (my wife)

but yeah, i heard some of the guys are hoping that there will be girls staying in other units of the chalet. IMO, sure got girls one.... so near christmas. But who dare to approach and make friends!?!?

Bro, not these ladies... they are "untouchables" de... how can calvin do anything. right... Smile

Oh.. you think so? hmmm.. think after a few drinking sessions... there might be somebody who has the guts... tml we'll know le.. Big Grin
fieryhot Wrote:OMG!! the way u put it sounds scary..
will it be a case of DXO part 2?? lol Big Grin

If you think DXO was crazy, imagine this.
We have more drinks than we had at DXO, plus we can go all out since we don't have to make a trip back home.

Go figure.

Oh yeah, not forgetting I will be around. Wink
TheChilde Wrote:If you think DXO was crazy, imagine this.
We have more drinks than we had at DXO, plus we can go all out since we don't have to make a trip back home.

Go figure.

Oh yeah, not forgetting I will be around. Wink

*pssst* *talking softly*... this is one of the devils i was talking abt.......
Oh yeah, and this time theres no reason for anyone to go missing since we have a place for you to pass out. So no running this time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24