Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Manutsg Chalet 2007 (Discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Pally Wrote:Still have few bottles of red wine, 3/4 of tequila and a full bottle of blue bombay. We're going to have a hell of a time..Lets throw Glenn into the sea...hahaha

Wa, uncle Chan... You ARE still the man... *Thumbs up* It's gonna be fun... exactly 1 more month..

To add in the wine/liquor/list - i will bring a bottle of Absolut!
Pally Wrote:Still have few bottles of red wine, 3/4 of tequila and a full bottle of blue bombay. We're going to have a hell of a time..Lets throw Glenn into the sea...hahaha

hahahaha. gd gd! i rather be thrown in the sea than get dead drunk. Tongue. we are gonna have a blast man! i see if i can throw in a martell as well.
glennwg Wrote:hahahaha. gd gd! i rather be thrown in the sea than get dead drunk. Tongue. we are gonna have a blast man! i see if i can throw in a martell as well.

Glenn, read carefully... They mean to throw you in the sea when you're drunk.... Smile

Let the list go on:

Wine/Liquor/Beer Contribution List:

1) Red Wine
2) Tequilla
3) Blue Bombay
4) Absolut Vanilla
5) Martell

wah this old man fierce balls.. hahaaaaa
dregan2000 Wrote:wah this old man fierce balls.. hahaaaaa

AGREE. fierce on and off the pitch. :support
Uncle Chan will show us how to party - his way... Smile
glennwg Wrote:hahahaha. gd gd! i rather be thrown in the sea than get dead drunk. Tongue. we are gonna have a blast man! i see if i can throw in a martell as well.

Quote first. Later talk.

ORH GLENN!! YOU ONLY ASKING FOR IT *hahahahahahahahaha*

So much for Uncle Chan protecting you liao *grin*

MerV
feign ignorance* guys let's move on. let's get to the topic please. HAHHAHAhAHHAHA Tongue

I want to stay over night at the chalet and get high !
1. Brooklyn
2. MerV
3. TheChilde
4. glennwg
5. talking-devils
6. Mark
7. fieryhot
8. Slash56
9. Devvic
10. DeVi|_FaT
11. leftbackchamp
12. tang!
13. dregan2000 aka Regan (finally!)
14. prodigalson
15. xjasonz

I want to come for the BBQ and have FUN!!!
1. KaL-L
2. EpiC2z
3. Stanlgk
4. Caleb
5. vidicIsSupeman (TBC)
6. dawnlite....( i will put my name here first.)
7. ManUtdET
8. Uncle Chan
Wine/Liquor/Beer Contribution List:

1) Red Wine
2) Tequilla
3) Blue Bombay
4) Absolut Vanilla
5) Martell
6) Chivas + Vodka Vanilla - Mark
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24