Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(07-02-2009, 01:05 AM)fookokleong Wrote: [ -> ]no wonder no people want to come to MAN UTD . THEIR NEXT SEASON JERSEY DAMP UGLY MAN . DATS WHY ONE WANT TO JOIN MAN UTD

shouldnt we show our support even if its 'not wonderful' .. Manchester United isnt just about fashion..
(07-02-2009, 01:05 AM)fookokleong Wrote: [ -> ]no wonder no people want to come to MAN UTD . THEIR NEXT SEASON JERSEY DAMP UGLY MAN . DATS WHY ONE WANT TO JOIN MAN UTD

I wonder how young u are.

tsk tsk tsk... not a Man Utd supporter I guess..
I have checked with one store at peninsular plaza Level 2. They told me is around 80-90? and the jersey will be arriving on 16th of July? not sure whether how true. Feel like wearing it on July 18th in Malaysia!
Checked with Weston... they are selling at $99, however they came with limited pack and EPL Gold badge
(07-02-2009, 01:17 PM)thxgs Wrote: [ -> ]Checked with Weston... they are selling at $99, however they came with limited pack and EPL Gold badge

the epl gold badge is one pair or only one side?
shd come in a pair bah....
Hmm...I wonder how the limited edition packaging will looks like..
(07-02-2009, 07:35 PM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...I wonder how the limited edition packaging will looks like..

limited edition = player's edition?
(07-02-2009, 07:43 PM)Omega74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2009, 07:35 PM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...I wonder how the limited edition packaging will looks like..

limited edition = player's edition?

If PI, I will go chiong downstairs to Weston Queensway and buy about 3 sets.

and it is a bit too early for PI shirts to be out there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7