Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club

Full Version: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hell i cant even remember wat i wrote but i only know tat it was short and simple.
coz at tat time i was rushing to buy it and get back home quickly coz of the rain.
Congrats! You are one lucky fan Smile
congrats to you then ! enjoy your trip bro ! Smile
Those that have purchased a Jersey during the promotions, please scan in your receipt and email it to [email protected] to qualify for a lucky draw and stand a chance to win a 09/10 Away Jersey*.

*Only M and L size available.
(07-13-2009, 10:15 AM)Caleb Wrote: [ -> ]Those that have purchased a Jersey during the promotions, please scan in your receipt and email it to [email protected] to qualify for a lucky draw and stand a chance to win a 09/10 Away Jersey*.

got spelling mistake is it? My email got bounce back.
it should be [email protected] . Thanks Leo.
(07-13-2009, 10:15 AM)Caleb Wrote: [ -> ]Those that have purchased a Jersey during the promotions, please scan in your receipt and email it to [email protected] to qualify for a lucky draw and stand a chance to win a 09/10 Away Jersey*.

You got mail Big Grin
fyi, i saw the Weston staff folding up boxes for the United Home kit yesterday, i guess the jersey will be placed in it. and considering how much he had to fold, it sure is alot.

btw, the Man Utd posters are all over Queensway Shopping Centre. *drools* Tongue
i know you guys are excited over the new kit but please kindly note that this thread is for relevant posts and mainly for those who pre-ordered the kit from Weston and not for discussion as Louis has already pointed out earlier.

Those who ordered please drop Caleb (Joshua) a mail at the email provided earlier.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7