Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club
Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Printable Version

+- Manchester United Singapore Supporters Club (http://www.manutdsg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Official Section (http://www.manutdsg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcement and News (http://www.manutdsg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! (/showthread.php?tid=7763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Caleb - 07-01-2009

[Image: man_u_sg.jpg]

Stand to win one of five all-expenses paid* trips for two to KL when you pre-order the new Man U Home Kit 2009/2010 between July 1 to 10, 2009. Your pre-ordered kit will come in an exclusive Limited Edition pack. **
Exclusively for Singapore!
A Barclays Premier League Gold Badge worth $20 free with every pre-order purchase. **

Visit your local retail store and place your pre-order today.

Weston Corporation
1 Queensway #-1-22
Queensway Shopping Centre
Singapore 149053

Weston Corporation
3 Coleman St #04-09
Peninsula Shopping Centre
Singapore 179804

*Includes air tickets, accommodation, Grandstand match tickets, Pre-match Training tickets and Access Passes to the Nike5 Challenge event.

**While stocks last.

Terms and Conditions apply, more details available in stores.

www.nikefootball.com.sg
As a form of support for Manchester United's sponsor, Nike, Manutdsg will conduct a lucky draw where every jersey purchase from Weston Corporation during the promotional period entitles you to 1 chance to win a 09/10 away Jersey^. Email your receipt together with your name and contact details to [email protected] to qualify for the draw.

^Only Medium and Large size available.

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - johnsongiggs - 07-01-2009

How much will the home kit costs then?

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Caleb - 07-01-2009

It's not stated in their eDM or their website. The only way to know is to go down to their shop to find out. I've not done that so i do not know...

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Ronaldo_7 - 07-01-2009

and by the way if anyone is thinking of calling to check the price.. i think Weston will not quote price over the phone.

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - SK II - 07-01-2009

weston?
the peninsular store,
do they still have the mega scouser poster ther?

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Brooklyn- - 07-01-2009

$90 - $95 I think. La Vanita is selling around that price too.. They wont be going any lower i guess..

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Lawliet - 07-01-2009

LV quote me $80-$85 the last time i was there...

Dunnoe if its truth or not Wink

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - iswandi7 - 07-02-2009

hey guys, it says "kit" not jersey only. Any chance we have to buy the whole set i guess.

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - fookokleong - 07-02-2009

no wonder no people want to come to MAN UTD . THEIR NEXT SEASON JERSEY DAMP UGLY MAN . DATS WHY ONE WANT TO JOIN MAN UTD

RE: Nike Promotion- NEW HOME 09/10 Manchester United Jersey! - Louis Chia - 07-02-2009

and I wonder whether which team you support.