Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Launch of Manutdsg forum
05-08-2007, 05:47 PM,
Launch of Manutdsg forum
We are ready to rock, Singapore man united fans. Let us be heard since there isn't a proper manchester united FC supporters portal in Singapore, most Man united fans are wondering why the club is so successful but there isn't a real place for us on the net in Singapore since Manchester United SEA disappearance.

I was a member and was so excited about the club but the excitement didnt last long. After the launch there wasn't much activities, the only one I remember was the one where we were granted training passes to National Stadium where Manchester United came for their Asia tour. That was it, none was heard after that.

I sincerely hope that this portal can re-unite Man united fans of Singapore again although I have sent multiple request to MUFC for permission to be affiliated but there wasn't any reply from them. So ever since we won our League title this year last sunday I thought why should I keep waiting rather than to start the portal immediately for all Man United Fans to enjoy the success of our beloved Club. Although this portal is in no way connected to MUFC or their official website manutd.com I hope someday they would recognise our effort from Asia and connect all the fans from Asia together once again.

Cheers.
One life, One love, One United.

[Image: Juan-Mata-golazo.gif]

05-08-2007, 10:11 PM,
RE: Launch of Manutdsg forum
maybe you can email to tnp or ST helps to spread the word around..

Cheers...
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD...
05-08-2007, 10:23 PM,
RE: Launch of Manutdsg forum
Thanks Seals we need people to spread the word, I will try to contact TNP and ST for that. Thanks for the suggestion.
One life, One love, One United.

[Image: Juan-Mata-golazo.gif]