Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our SPAM Policy - Please READ before posting !
06-24-2007, 05:27 AM,
Our SPAM Policy - Please READ before posting !
1) Please make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of self-promotion Smile

2) Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.

3) Surveys are not allowed, unless you have been given permission in advance from a Site Admin.

4) Do NOT use the ManutdSG community for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other ManutdSG members.

5) Our moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts they consider to be 'spam'.

6) If we find that you are spamming our community, you will be warned by a Moderator or Site Admin, and it may lead to the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your ManutdSG account.
Once a "RedDevil", Always a "RedDevil"
[Image: _46009635_owenshirtc466.jpg]
03-18-2009, 12:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2009, 12:38 PM by SK II.)
RE: Our SPAM Policy - Please READ before posting !
Good Afternoon,

i think this had been said enough before, but just for the sake of our newer forumers,
i shall reierate.

1) Do no spam the forum with news from all over the world, which might not be too relavent to our daily lives. (i know this is a tough call ) but if we receieve feedback about the spam from more than 2 people, it just shows 2 or more people are irritated by your SPAM

2) Things like downloads of "ahem", promoting youtube movies of films which are showing in cinema now.. this is really a bit too much already la.

Warning:
If we spotted illegality, we will not hesitate to close the thread with ban (pending)
If we receieved 2 or more negative feedbacks of post, we will just close the thread with ban (pending)

Do contribute constructively to this happy place.
[Image: P1100041a-1-1.jpg]