Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESPNSTAR Kick Off needs you
01-15-2008, 05:29 PM,
ESPNSTAR Kick Off needs you
Dear Members,

ESPN Star Sports is looking for people who are knowledgeable in Soccer to form a team of 2 to participate in their new season of Kick off so if you are interested please write to Valentinus Premianto to this email address [email protected]

Attached is the email sent to us.

Dear Moderator,

My name is Valentinus Premianto, the producer of ESPN STAR Sports football quiz show Kick Off. We are currently planning the 3rd season of the show (sponsored by Samsung) and are on the hunt for Asia’s most knowledgeable football fans.

I’m writing to you to see if any of your members (or yourself!) would be interested in taking part. We need 2 people per team and they don’t necessarily need to support one team (for example it could be one of your members and their man u supporting friend)

The ultimate prize for winning is an all expenses paid trip to the UK and a BPL match.

We are filming in Singapore from the 4th-14th March, so any interested members would need to be available to us then

ESPN STAR Sports will provide travel, accommodation etc, but you will need to be available to be free between these dates.

In order to submit your application for participation we need the attached form filled out by both potential players, along with a photo of each, but since i can not attached anything in this post, just send me an email and i will send the application form to you right away.

Submission is no guarantee that you will be selected, but it’s certainly a step in the right direction.

Please feel free to contact me with any queries- any help you can give would be much appreciated. Please email me at [email protected]
One life, One love, One United.

[Image: Juan-Mata-golazo.gif]

02-19-2008, 03:29 PM,
RE: ESPNSTAR Kick Off needs you
Myself and Bruce got selected for Kick-Off. Under the name United Fanatics. I noticed Las Hearutsusu also sent in a team.
ONLY Mr Potato Head says "Is we there yet"
[Image: potatomanutddraft05oa3.jpg]
02-19-2008, 04:50 PM,
RE: ESPNSTAR Kick Off needs you
Good luck!
One life, One love, One United.

[Image: Juan-Mata-golazo.gif]