Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marquee and Man United Cafe
05-21-2009, 03:46 AM,
RE: Marquee and Man United Cafe
yeah man.. Manchester cafe is a great place to chill and watch match with fellow devils.. ANother Old Trafford Feelings.. HOme Sweet Home!!!
We all follow Man Utd!! We all going to Wembley!!!
05-21-2009, 10:06 AM,
Appreciate if you can resize your sig. thanks!
05-21-2009, 11:18 AM,
imho ...

I agree with the comm's view that we should honour this season's agreement with marquee. It's only fair.

As for next season on, I hope the comm can work out something soon with Man Utd Cafe/Bar. It is after all, the official outpost for Man Utd, and we should try our best to keep it alive.

:-p
11-08-2009, 11:48 AM,
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wondering are u guys still watching the live games at marquee or has moved to Man Utd cafe/bar? love to join the Manutdsg to catch man utd games
11-08-2009, 01:16 PM,
(11-08-2009, 11:48 AM)le reveur Wrote: Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wondering are u guys still watching the live games at marquee or has moved to Man Utd cafe/bar? love to join the Manutdsg to catch man utd games

First of all, welcome mate. Maybe you would like to self introduced abit at the thread "Introduce yourself" to let us understand more about you?

And, for live matches, we will still be at marquee, which is our "home". You can always check the thread "Gatherings" should you wishes to know if the club have any get together on matchday.

Hope this hopes. Enjoy your stay here, hope to see more of you. Cheers! Big Grin
Individual talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.

[Image: PatriceEvra01.png]
12-15-2011, 12:22 AM,
"Try as hard as we can be perfect, the net result of our work is an amazing variety of imperfectness, we have our own versatility, can so many different ways fail surprised that a man is not happy in this life does not include absent, but in mastering his passion.