Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guerilla Stunts for Pre-United V Liverpoo Match
03-04-2009, 12:27 PM,
Guerilla Stunts for Pre-United V Liverpoo Match
Hi guys,

We would like to help pass the word along to call for volunteers to support two promotional events/guerilla stunts that an event company is tying up with StarHub for the United-Liverpool game build up. (Joe Morrison has mentioned this on TV as well)

Here are their two pre-game events they need 25 supporters (or more) for each day:

MARCH 7
This coming Saturday (7th Mar) at 1.30pm at the Singapore Flyer. From there you would board up the United opentop bus (one decked out in United colours, one in Liverpool) to tour around town. Please feel free to bring you club flags or scarves or any collaterals.
• Forum to esplanade, couple of rounds, the two buses start from opposing routes). The activity will take about 2-3 hours.

MARCH 14

In addition, for next Sat (14th Mar) it would be the same time as well at the same venue, however the event would be from 2-8pm. Following that, the bus would drop off at Clarke Quay for the fans to watch the match. You will be entitled to 1 reserve seat + 1 beer each for the fans at Clarke Quay.

Please contact Leon Lai (not the HK singer!) at 9723 4555, as this is not a ManUtdSG-organized event. We are just helping them out of courtesy. Our gathering venue is still Marquee!!

Here's also the FB link for more information:

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=10000000...5104386298
03-04-2009, 04:49 PM,
RE: Guerilla Stunts for Pre-United V Liverpoo Match
eeh this leon lai liverfool wan...
Wembley, Wembley!
We're the famous Man United,
And we're going to WEMBLEY!!!
03-04-2009, 06:06 PM,
Eh .. no wonder i've received a PM from him in FB
we go world office speck chinese and eat friend chicken special ™
NP Graduates - ssss queen, sybb, ahwu @ 090109

[Image: ManchesterUtd.jpg]
03-04-2009, 06:28 PM,
The PM

Hi! Thanks for supporting this event, btw can you help for my event? This Sat from 2-5pm just be in your team jersey and we will load you onto the bus, just need to cheer as the bus brings you around town thats all. Next Sat the same, but from 2-8, then the bus will bring you down to Clarke Quay. $40 in total + reserved seats at the game + free beer. Can?
we go world office speck chinese and eat friend chicken special ™
NP Graduates - ssss queen, sybb, ahwu @ 090109

[Image: ManchesterUtd.jpg]
03-04-2009, 08:06 PM,
(03-04-2009, 06:28 PM)bonx2 Wrote: The PM

Hi! Thanks for supporting this event, btw can you help for my event? This Sat from 2-5pm just be in your team jersey and we will load you onto the bus, just need to cheer as the bus brings you around town thats all. Next Sat the same, but from 2-8, then the bus will bring you down to Clarke Quay. $40 in total + reserved seats at the game + free beer. Can?

he say $40 in total as in u need to pay ah?
[Image: moscow1.jpg]
UEFA Champions League Final 2008
That rainy night in Moscow.
03-05-2009, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2009, 01:54 PM by ManUtdET.)
Hi guys,

Sorry Leon's msg wasn't clear and when I communicated with Jason last night I also thought people have to pay to go for the event (sorry I misunderstood without seeing the actual post) - the $40 is your stipend IF you are a volunteer for both weekends, and on top of that, you get a free seat at the Starhu event plus beer.

Folks volunteering only for the March 7 will get refreshments for the 2-3 hours.

Regards,
Evelyn
03-08-2009, 08:29 PM,
Is anyone going to Marquee instead??
[Image: Ani_Sign1.gif]
03-08-2009, 08:35 PM,
We are all going to marquee for the match.
One life, One love, One United.

[Image: Juan-Mata-golazo.gif]